Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't Be Trippin...on Carbocisteine

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Damn this weather. Due to the flu I was suffering from since last weekend, I wasn't able to post anything about the last Manila leg of the Ultimate Abduction bar tour.

I popped in 250mg of Carbocisteine and it seems it doesn't work. So I stepped up my dosage to 500mg, and since I was feeling a throbbing pain at by left side, I also took 500mg of Mefenamic Acid.

The dream I had was whoooaaaa sooo trippin....I can't understand it...like watching abstract art in a dream sequence. I slip in and out of consciousness not able to decipher which is reality, which is dream. One reality-slip, I woke up with the ceiling on my face and as I turn around, I see myself sleeping on the floor. Cool....

When I came to, it was 2 in the morning, I was sweating profuriously, light headed and still with a blazing fever....but now I was able to breathe....

No comments:

Some Other Ramblings and Stuff

Past Stuff-u-lufugus