Thursday, March 12, 2009

I had a dream...

I had a weird dream last night...

I was riding in the SUV being driven by I-ray's Jamil and Dean was in the front passenger's seat. To my left was an officemate and my wife Belen.

Then Dean started to tell a story about the celebrity who, while driving in the same poorly lit road, came across a white lady (a ghost in a female form).

We all fell silent...

Then, I felt a presence on my right side...

When I looked, it was a head of a woman leering out of the backrest of the car seat.

She shouted " MAMAMATAY AKYONG LAHAT NGAYON!!!!" (You're all going to die right now!!!)

To this I shouted "MUTHERF&#@%R!!!!"

Then the head disappeared and in its place, our guitarist Paulo's wife, Kim appeared...shocked looking at me wide eyed asking why I shouted at her like that.

Kim wasn't the only one who was surprised. Belen, Jamil and Dean asked Kim if she didn't see the head of the woman appear from behind and heard her horrific scream.

Weird...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hindi ako dapat kasali jan waaaahhhh!

gaijinph said...

I met with Jamil and Dean a few nights ago...she still remembers this story...and it still creeps her out

Some Other Ramblings and Stuff

Past Stuff-u-lufugus