Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo Projects: Various Stuff-u-lufugus

After a few weeks, still got no computer to make my blog (my computer drowned in the last typhoon)...sniff...rest in peace my beeping buddy.

AAAAAnyway...here are a few photgraphy projects I've come up in the past 2 weeks.



The drumset at 6 Underground. Using Ryan's Canon Digital SLR.


Zaku Warrior "Lacus Clyne Concert Edition". A gift from a former officemate. He said he thought of me when he saw this pink Zaku (?)

This ZakuII, I recieved from Ryan. With the various models of Zaku by Fusionworks which I collected over the years.

My little hunny bunny...being attacked by the big baby (who's also a serial killer in training...he does me sooo proud... *sniff*)

No comments:

Some Other Ramblings and Stuff

Past Stuff-u-lufugus